Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Craftsy October Special

If you have, like me, been looking at Craftsy classes but hesitating, here's your chance. Craftsy has an 'All Access Class Pass' event this month. You can sign up anytime before October 31st and have unlimited access to all their classes till October 31st.

I've been very curious about the some of their embroidery classes, especially the new Goldwork class with Lucy Barter. I took a peek at it and what I've seen so far is very good. I'm going to try and sample as much of the classes as I can and wishlist a few I would buy later.

What I can say for now is that I watched a few videos of Knit Faster With Continental Knitting with Lorilee Beltman and it's really helped. I tried out her technique and it's made my knitting much faster and it doesn't feel as awkward. I still have a ways to go but at least now I'm on the right track.

I found out about this through Joanne on her blog Thread Head. Thank you Joanne :)


Update 2015/10/08: It seems I misread the conditions. This special has expired on October 6th at midnight :(

1 comment: