Tuesday, October 27, 2015

18th Century Sampler - Block #14 & Circular Lace Motifs

Now that I'm back to my regular schedule, I'm able to concentrate on my 18th Century Sampler. Before leaving for Toronto, I was able to finish stitching the last mock lace block. It's pretty cute!

Block #14
Since I really don't enjoy stitching upside down, I figured I'd finish the border of Circular Lace Motifs. No close up picks for this section as I kept forgetting to take pictures as I went.


Days are getting shorter so lighting isn't really great, but here is what the piece looks like now. Next up is the Satin Stitch border which I'm really looking forward to. It's my favorite stitch :)


1 comment:

  1. It's hard to photograph these light colours at any time of year. I like how this is developing, though!

    ReplyDelete