Monday, September 15, 2014

Halfway There

I've been in sort of a slump lately, I don't really feel like stitching my WIPs but I really need to at least make some progress on Flower Patch. So last week I decided to stitch an hour or so every day. Which is how it went from this:

2014/08/22

To this:

2014/08/12

I feel so proud of myself lol. I've been stitching it while re-watching The Master's Sun (which is an amazing Korean drama for those not into k-dramas). It's subtitled, so I have to keep looking up in order to watch it and understand. But since I've already watched it I don't mind missing a line here and there. I will admit that sometimes I will stop stitching for a few minutes in order to re-watch my favorite scenes lol.

I also worked on Spirit of the Southwest, I'll post pictures later (I need to retake one of the pictures). All in all, a very productive weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely progress Dima. Sorry I missed out on your Egyptian Sampler finish. It looks breathtaking. :-)

    ReplyDelete