Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Third Layer Completed

I finally finished the third layer on the Octagons, I got distracted by my Hardanger piece. This weekend I decided enough was enough, I need to finish this before I can go back to my Hardanger project.


After finishing the tent stitches, I sat down with the design booklet to prepare for the next step. I managed to read through the instructions for 3 of the Octagons before I started getting overwhelmed LOL. So many instructions and details, I have stickies everywhere to keep track of everything. Plus, I'm not stitching in the original colorway so I have to note the actual thread color I will be using.

With that said, I won't be stitching the inside of the Octagons yet. I will start small by stitching the inside of the diamonds and work myself up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment