Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Peacock is Back

It's been a while since my last post. The past few weeks I've been working on my Small (I'll post that tomorrow) and my book list. But now I'm back and trying to get back into my Peacock stitching groove.

I had a hard time concentrating on stitching this weekend (got some very surprising news at work) but it should be okay once everything gets settled.

2014/03/23

The picture is really bad, I was in a hurry to take it. Also, I made a HUGE stitching error somewhere in there. I stitched an area of the tree branch with the wrong thread, but the colors are so similar that I didn't bother unpicking it. In a few year, I won't even remember where it is and no one will notice. So no harm done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're in the home stretch with this!!!! Keep stitching! Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really great! And you're right about not being able to tell.

    ReplyDelete