Friday, October 11, 2013

Stash! Finally!

It's been more than 2 month since my last stash acquisition (I've been very good), but I couldn't help myself when I saw this Cameo needle minder by Elizabeth Turner Collection at The Nimble Needle. And while I was at it, I saw what else would catch my eye. The store mainly specializes in canvas needlepoint, but they did have a few cross stitch kits that were cute. I decided on "Spring Blossoms Welcome" by the Sweetheart Tree and the owner was kind enough to throw in the custom cut mounting board, to finish the ornament, for free ^_^


Now, except for this minor lapse, I'm going to try and stay good and not buy anything at all to prepare for an even bigger stash enhancement opportunity that will be coming very soon. In 2 weeks to be exact! More on that in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment