Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Slow Progress

It's been a month since my last post on Bramble and the Rose. This project has become what I like to call my basement in front of the TV project. If I'm in my room I'm usually stitching on whatever is on my frame, so this project doesn't get a lot of stitching time.

But it will be getting more attention in the next month, as I will be spending a bit of time in the basement everyday to watch a movie. So hopefully Bramble and the Rose will get at least 2 hours of attention everyday.

Before
After
Originally, I was trying to stitch each part in a rotation (going around the center motif), but I quickly gave that up. I'm hoping to finish the second page soon, then I'll move on to the third one (the right edge of the pattern).

No comments:

Post a Comment