Friday, March 15, 2013

Surprise in the Mail

I've been having a bad week. I had to go to the dentist and found out the thing I've been worried the most about has happened. I needed to extract my wisdom teeth ToT. Luckily the surgeon was really nice and I'm happy to say I don't remember the procedure at ALL (I was sedated!).

Today is day 3 since the extraction and although the pain has dwindled I'm still taking medication. But something came in the mail today that made very happy.


I finally have a needle minder :) I've been watching GrizzlyMountainArts Etsy page and blog for a while, waiting for them to put up more needle minders on their shop. Isn't she pretty! It's made from a vintage cameo and it has two rare earth magnets inlayed.


Here she on Stargazer:



No comments:

Post a Comment