Monday, June 25, 2012

New Stash (Again)

I know, I know. I've been posting a lot of stash updates lately. But I bought all these at the same time I swear and now I'm stopping (I hope).

This a kit by a Chinese company, not sure by who. It came with everything I'd need to start the project, including 2 needles, a needle threader and a boo-boo stick (thread ripper). When I bought it I knew it came with a 14ct fabric which I was thinking of swapping for a higher count fabric, but after seeing that it came gridded (I mean wow! All the boring prep work was done for me) now I'm not so sure.


Another thing that I got from ebay is a DMC color shade card. This is the same one you sometimes see in the store that has the actual threads in it instead of the pictures. The seller still has one more here DMC Color Shade Card Actual Thread Samples.


Now I am stitching. I finished backstitch on the lucky bag, I will upload the pictures later, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to sow the fabric to the back of it so that I can stuff it with the lavender I got. If I can't figure this out by Monday, I'll just upload a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment