Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May TUSAL



I'm back just in time for TUSAL. Not much to show since I haven't done much stitching before I left.  I was busy finishing a baby gift and getting ready for my trip. All I have to share is the wool from my lamb.

I did do some stitching while I was on the plane going home. I had a seven hour flight so there was plenty of time to sit and stitch on Bramble and the Rose.

My suitcase has been unpacked and the laundry started, but I still need to unpack my new stash. I can't wait to share what I brought back with me. It will just take a few days to get organised and catch up with everything at home.

 

5 comments:

  1. And if you have anything like the trouble with long flights I do, it will be a few days before your wits catch up with your body! Good luck, hope you are soon ready to tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful trip! Bramble and the Rose looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Looking forward to reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how much you had done on Bramble before your trip, but it does look gorgeous! I'm looking forward to see your new stash and maybe read a few stories about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete