Monday, December 19, 2016

More Grays

A short post today. I'm still working on Tracery Dragons, but I didn't get much progress last week. I've been too busy baking for work and for home.


Luckily, we had a snow day on the weekend and so I got loads of time to stitch. It doesn't look like much, but for Teresa Wentzler it's a lot ;)


I was hoping to stitch some more on it (until the end of this week), but I've had to sideline it. I received my order of silk fabric for Hana and so I will be working on that this week when I get the time. For someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I sure do get busy around this time of the year.

3 comments:

  1. That IS a lot and I'm loving how it's turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like quite a lot to me!
    And even if you don't celebrate Christmas yourself, other people want you to help them throw a party...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white really stands out against the beautiful fabric! I look forward to seeing Hana.

    ReplyDelete