Monday, November 3, 2014

Cupcake Delight

Some have already seen the picture of this on my Instagram, but here it is again.


I did say I would finish it this weekend :) In all honesty, if it wasn't for the fact that Kathryn had us start the finishing in class, it would have probably taken me a long while to gather up my courage to do it. It is a very easy process if you're used to finishing. The hardest part for me was gathering the fabric and stuffing it at the same time to form the "ball" of the cupcake. It was hard to keep my tension and stuff at the same time lol.

By the way, isn't that picture pretty :D My sister took it for me, since mine all looked so bland. And the plate I borrowed from my mom's stash of porcelain. She loves to pretty antique tea cups and plates.





No comments:

Post a Comment